Upgraded Condo Just Moments To Downtown
Convenient downtown living awaits in this beautiful 2 bed, 2 bath condo located just moments to the shops and restaurants of University Avenue. An abundance of natural light fills this rare end unit home. The spacious and open living room extends out to a lovely, covered balcony with views of Johnson Park. Updated chef’s kitchen with granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances. Two spacious bedrooms include custom built-in closet systems, and both bathrooms feature updated light fixtures and new mirrors. Modern amenities include gleaming hardwood floors, new interior paint, central heating and cooling, crown molding, updated light fixtures, and Nest thermostat. For added comfort and convenience this home provides in-unit laundry, additional storage, and one designated parking.
Downtown Palo Alto | Waverley Park Condominiums
- Waverley Park Condominiums consists of only 10 units. Community amenities include a private pool, recreation room, and additional storage. This desirable complex truly provides an outstanding Silicon Valley lifestyle – minutes to downtown excitement, adjacent to Johnson Park, near Stanford University, and within easy reach of US 101. This unbeatable location is minutes away from bustling Downtown Palo Alto and Stanford Shopping Center, providing the best in dining and entertainment. Popular Johnson Park sits directly across from this home, offering ample outdoor activities including volleyball, basketball, a children’s play area, and a community garden. Centrally located near 101, 280 and convenient public transit offer easy access to nearby major tech companies including Google, Tesla, Meta, and VMware.
$480 per month includes common area maintenance, exterior painting, roof, recreation room, pool, water, fences, and garbage.
Waverley Park Condominiums:
- 10 units
- Recreation room
- 1 Designated Parking
No dogs allowed. Up to 2 cats are allowed
No more than 2 units can be rented out at once. Maximum of 2 year lease term then owner must live in it for one year before you can rent it out again
- Addison Elementary
- Frank S. Greene Middle
- and Palo Alto High
- Johnson Park (.0 Mile)
- Blue Bottle Coffee (.3 Mile)
- Whole Foods (.7 Miles)
- Stanford Shopping (1.2 Miles)
- Stanford University (2 Miles)
- Palo Alto High (1.3 Miles)
- Stanford Hospital (2.2 Miles)
- Downtown Palo Alto (.4 Miles)
- Palo Alto Caltrain (.6 Mile)
- Meta (3.1 Miles)
- Google (5.7 Miles)
- Addison Elementary (1 Mile)
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.